The average driver isn't smart enough to group together and make it happen

Yeah, I’ve had a councilman as a pax who sparked the conversation as well. He also gave some very helpful advice and his card.

Whether we are independent contractors or not we are still entitled to certain liberties so before anybody says anything negative remember you are not exempt from mistreatment whether employed or self employed unless u are government dependent Arbitration was put in place so voices could be heard so if you are on here to bash people for expressing there views and brainstorming you can kindly fuck off the (unAmerican Way)

There will always be somebody to take our place dear it’s sad but true! Theres no loyalty anymore no honor they will kiss ya up face to face and cut ur throat when u turn around!

But since alot of yall have quit your jobs to do this fulltime. They got alot of yall by the balls or coochie strings… Whatever. You know what i mean…lol

You have the knowledge to understand that in this country, it’s alright to express your view regardless if it’s subjective or objective. I do understand your frustration, unfortunately, most of these people are content in this group because of that, they will not see your point of view. I have tried to get people to stand up for pay increase, no luck.
There are many indigent people in this group, and some of them cannot do it. They need every penny that they can get.
Some of them got kids to care for, but, they can make more money if they willing to sacrifice few hours every day. It would send a strong message to our slave masters.
My friend, it’s hard to try to build a building by yourself.
It is ridiculous how much some people are intimated by their boss.
Think what would happen if some of our ancestors didn’t stand up for what they believe in?
Good luck!

I stand with you!!! I would love to see some change that WE really ask for to be implemented, so if we need to do a “Black out” which is what I’ve been stressing for about a year now.