Taxi drivers really hate Uber drivers

I’ve had at least 2 passengers tell me that taxi drivers hate Uber drivers ! One even said the taxi driver told them he’ll run em off the road.

That’s why I’ve personally chosen not to have Uber Stickers/Lights etc. I’ll just avoid any chance of that I can.

My dad was a cab driver and said he doesn’t like that sometimes they may notice loss of fares at busy times but he also had a huge list of clientele that would use him as their personal driver

I’ve had one try to run me off the road. But needless to say I didn’t move and he ran out of lane :joy:. I’m not scared to wreck. Hell I’ve hit people on purpose

If they ran me off the road, they better hope … no PRAY that I can’t get my hands on them! I’m not afraid to hit them physically!

I feel sorry for taxi drivers and was one at one time. They’re slowly being phased out like pay phones.

One Seek Taxi driver came up to me at the gas station and started asking me a bunch of questions about how Uber works. I don’t think a lot of them understand we can’t pick up pax randomly off the street or at the airports. He was fucking clueless.

I live in VB too. 3 years never had an issue.

FYI- Virginia law requires you to have trade dress visible on your vehicle. The airports here also require trade dress to be visible. A citation would get you removed from the app because it’s company policy as well.

Best believe if a taxi driver ever tries that shit I will purposely let them crash Into me and than beat their fucking ass with the tire changer

Yeah I’m not allowed to carry a weapon for reasons I can’t mention but anything can be used as one if u know what u doing

I know, I watched MacGyver too. That is why I always have chewing gum. Everything he made had gum in it

Many Uber drivers are former taxi drivers. Some taxi drivers have the Uber driver app on their phones.

Funny. When I was dropping a customer off at the San Diego Airport I had a taxi driver way me into the lane very respectfully. This was awesome to me. And I waved at him and then I went about my business. It was a very nice visit to the San Diego Airport.

We have to have the trade dress in our window in my state, it’s the law. I feel bad for taxis too, but when they come at us personally, that’s wrong.

I drove past taxi drivers boycotting Uber/Lyft at the stadium. My passenger rolled down the window and gave them all the bird the entire time we were making the turn around them.