Surprised to get my first three-star rating

Uber doesn’t have classifications for us to put on them such as was an arrogant prick that abused his girlfriend the entire trip, refuse to let me do my job, or general a****** from start to finish won’t pick him up again… Those three for starters would be good.

Please forgive the spelling grammar and so on Ayers and the above I use speech to text and it if course massacred what I said

This happens to me as well, I’ve gotten bad ratings for not being talkative, but I’m a polite and courteous, I usually can tell when passangers don’t wanna talk to me, so I just see how their vibe is, before I try to talk to them or not.

I normally get 5 stars. Occasionally I get below it but it doesn’t bother me. I smile, I talk, good music. Depends on pax but there are always that one pax!

I had a pax today that gave me my first 1 star rating for not listening to his directions even though he didn’t give me directions. He hardly even spoke to me other than responding to my “Hello” when I picked him up and “Have a nice day” when I dropped him off. People are petty af.

It’s inevitable to get those people that give 1 stars. Just do your best and as you get more 5 stars those 1 stars won’t affect your rating.

Sometimes they rate you bad for a silly reasons , like :
They think you are not cool
They don’t like your clean car

Now , rate is not about the service, it’s about riders mode