Strive FM - earn $100-200 for playing a mix of your OWN and new music in rideshares

Hi my name is Jaden, I’m the co-founder of Strive an app that pays rideshare drivers $100-200 usd/month for playing a mix of their OWN and new music in their rideshares.

We’re currently in 11 different states across the US, have paid out thousands to our current drivers and are looking to expand.

We’re looking to expand, download the app here (iOS only): ‎Strive FM on the App Store

For a limited time earn $10 for every 2 drivers you refer in the app.

If you have any questions, concerns or need help setting up the app. Reply here and I’ll help at anytime, you can also email me personally at jaden@strive.fm, if you prefer text personally message me and i’ll send you my phone # :slight_smile:

Cheers.

Here are a few FAQ’s from drivers:

Q: Can I listen to my own music?
A: Yes! You can add a Spotify playlist of songs to the app and it will be mixed in alongside new music.

Q: What if I don’t like a song?
A: Your car; your music. you can skip songs at any time & you can block up to 50 songs per month.

Q: How much am I paid?
A: Our drivers earn $100-200 usd/month using Strive. We pay $0.01/stream. A stream is when a song is played for at least 30 seconds, anything less is an ‘impression’.

Q: When am I paid?
A: We pay our drivers on the 1st and 15th of every month. You’ll need to earn at least $5 in the app to be paid out.

Q: How do I get my QR Tag?
A: We ship them in the mail free of charge, they usually arrive in ~1 week. But no worries you can start earning right away once you get the app and link the QR once it arrives.

Q: Is there an Android App?
A: Not yet! We’re working on it, it should be here in a few months. Join our android waitlist at: https://strivefm.typeform.com/to/PYe027IP…
If you have any questions or need help setting up the app feel free to message me at any time.

Q: Do I need Spotify Premium?
A: Yes, you need Spotify premium to use Strive. If you don’t have a premium account, make one and we’ll reimburse you the $9.99 when you sign up (just make sure to click the reimburse checkmark when you signup).

Hi,
That’s a great initiative and I really appreciate your model. I am a Taxi Driver working for https://www.supremetaxis.co.uk/ here in UK. When are you planning to launch this model over here. I would like to be the first one here to make the deal

Hi! That’s a great initiative and I really appreciate your model