Lyft driver picks me up from the airport… friendly and car, I have to say, was the cleanest rideshare I’ve ever been in… (other than mine😉)
We get on the freeway, I’m on my phone and Despacito comes on and he turns club mode and cranks that baby up… I just ended the call. (It wasn’t important anyways) but he didn’t have to crank it.
Ok, the ride feels like he’s stepping on the gas and letting go, stepping and letting go, it’s a 26 minute ride (I’m thinking, I’m gonna get car sick).
We leave the freeway and he starts checking his messages and playing music with cursing (as shown on the videos)…
- Don’t EVER check messages when driving passengers.
- Don’t play dirty lyrics unless you clear with passengers.
- Don’t crank it unless you clear with passengers.
- If you can’t maintain speed levels, use the cruise control whenever possible.
- Thanks for the clean car.
- Still gave him 5 stars and a tip, but sent a message to express “my opinion” of what “I” felt.
Been driving for a year for both uber and lyft and I know most of the passengers I’ve driven would have given this guy 1 star, no tip and terrible reviews, all those were things within his control, no need for them.
My 2 cents.
Stay safe fellow drivers.