Scheduled rides are not guaranteed to be yours

Happens all the damn time. If I really want a scheduled ride I have to go out and arrive 15 minutes beforehand then turn the app on so I’m no more than 2 minutes away to make sure I get it (and even that’s not guaranteed which is dumb)

This is the way to stop that from switching to another customer. You go to the top of the Lyft screen hit the Lyft button and It asked you do you want to go off-line after ride say yes this way they won’t switch the customer out also it won’t work for Lyft lines

I’ve done “last ride” and still gotten additional line riders added to my queue

I read it that it “also works for Lyft Lines”. My fault for being in a hurry. Until 2 weekends ago I thought it worked for line rides. Last ride should be exactly that “LAST RIDE”. Let me finish with the people I have in my car and go home. It shouldn’t mean keep adding passengers as I drop one off.

Yeah all the time they call it Rider swap I call it bullshit. It’s reasons like that I really hate Lyft now.

Oh my fucking Lyft!! They did this shit to me like 8 times over the laat 2 days. I’ve been so pissed, I missed out on hundreds of dollars because of those stupid redirections.

Lyft app is not perfect, they do pay you a bit more than Uber, and they are scam artists with their B.S. bonuses that are unrealistic or pure B.S. do 65 trips for $500 well that is almost $8/ ride guarantee, well, how the fuck is that a bonus? just 1 example among many.

I agree. However I had a guy prove me wrong, he said he does Lyft Line rides all day long near the college that are short cheap rides gets them done and 2 days work and makes only a few hundred dollars, but Lyft comps him the rest to complete the promo. It seems counterproductive at first but when he showed that he made 300 for 20 hours of work and lift gave him an additional 500 to meet at $800 bonus then all the sudden I was like oh shit that’s brilliant.

Yes I had a bonus for like 750 for so many trip. Well it came down to them shorting me about 200 when I added everything up. I sent many emails till I got most of it. Does anyone know if it’s said anywhere the 75% 25% split?