My tips are Inspired by the low rating drivers out there.
I will be your driver for today. If you chose regular Lyft or Uberx, you are appreciated and can have up to 4 people on this ride today. If you chose Lyft line or Uber pool, I dislike you already, and you will only get a total of 2 people on today’s ride and don’t even let me hear your mouth about picking up a 3rd or 4th person.
Some ground rules to go over.
- Don’t smoke or ask to smoke.
- My car= My radio
- Don’t ask me about lowering the a/c
- I don’t make pit stops at drive-thru fast food places.
- If you mess my car up, I will be getting up to $150 from you, and there is not a single thing you can do about it. So be respectful to my car.
- Don’t become my GPS. I am not a moron and will get you to where you are going. If I need your input, I will ask you.
- Don’t be bringing your babies in my shit with no car seat. You are the worst parent ever if you do and I will cancel on you faster than Tom Brady leaving the stadium in a Super Bowl.
- Don’t get in my car all stupid drunk and try to impress your stupid friends with how much You can mess with the Uber driver.
I am your driver, not your bitch so don’t try to act like these companies own me and I won’t turn around and let you know that you’re being a jackass and don’t think I won’t throw your ass out of my car anywhere at anytime.
If you get a cab do you tip? The answer better is yes, and same goes for me. I drive you around for peanuts, and you know you are getting a break on that price unless it’s surging and in that case, you are being taken for more rides than 1. So yeah I expect a tip and not that $1.00 bullshit.
Be courteous to me, and I’ll give you that same respect back. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Have a great day.