Question about how much to tip

Honestly for me, the longer the ride the shorter the tip. If you want me to drive you to the gas station or 711 to pick up beer you better tip me good. But if I’m driving you far and I’m making good money a tip is appreciated but unnecessary.

Man, you guys got some good riders! I’ve never even had a $70 (before tip) ride before. I almost took $50 cash for a ride backing out. Stupidly honest me; since the rider’s friend was certainly tipsy, I gave it back as I figured she probably only meant to give me a 5.

I have over 5,000 5 * 3yr driving for Uber in LA. Never got tips over $10 people in LA all suck

Tips aren’t based on the lengrh and duration of the ride, they’re based on the driver, the cleanliness of your car, and the overall experience provided by you. With that being said, your question is stupid!

I’d tip You somewhere between 10-20, even if service wasn’t the greatest, just average because I understand that Your time is worth more than what Uber is willing to pay you, so tips are essential to make ends meat, otherwise you’re not making enough and I can’t take advantage of your services, it should be fair and equitable!