Post your setups!

I appreciate what you do but i don’t have a cool set up, just one Apple charger strung to the backseat
They can use it if theyd like.
Im a nice driver, sometimes i talk sometimes i dont but i always greet kindly and emphatically. I do well with tips every week but its always better during the holidays because people are just nicer unless they arent.

SMH… Why you would want to trust these devices with anyone who doesnt have their own phone to keep them occupied is beyond me.
Im not sure how many long distance rides you get that would make this look like a nice option, but I can imagine the confusion when line or pool pax get in…
I know I sound like a hater but in reality Im just stuck on why… Why oh why would anyone do this knowing the kind of rides we pick up… Im stuck on why

Okay you’ve been doing it since November I’ve been doing it since March I have over 5000 rides, I don’t need to post them to show my stats those are my stats. I know you don’t want a debate but some of the people here have been doing this for a very long time and seen all kinds of things and I get it you want to impress your passengers with stuff that other drivers aren’t doing to maximize tips and 5 star ratings but I will say the reason I frown upon these things is because other drivers aren’t doing it and it sets up unrealistic expectations upon other drivers when they get in the car with other rides. And I am talking about from people putting video games and other machines in their cars to impress passengers to somebody simply giving water out. I have had passengers asked me if I had any water and look confused when I said no. I don’t think you’ve been driving long enough to experience all the types of passengers you will be having inside your vehicle and it’s not just about picking up people in Newark at 3 a.m. it could be anybody anywhere with a bad attitude or just clumsy and Spilled stuff all over your car that will ruin your device or iPod or they have a lot of bags or a child and they accidentally kick it on the floor and break it. You are welcome to do whatever you want with your car but I’m on the side of it being too much. All we are doing is providing a ride for the passengers. All this extra stuff is totally unnecessary. As far as extras I only do a few things. I have extra cords for charging mainly because people leave them behind and I just utilize them. And I posted two posters on the back of my car seats that I printed and created myself through Photoshop reminding them not to leave anything behind especially trash or their personal belongings and a drawing I did it myself explaining who I am and if they wanted to reach me via social media because I work in the entertainment field.

I am not wishing any of this bad stuff on you I hope you have a positive experience but I am letting you know there will be people who will disregard your vehicle and abused your materials and it’s not just people at 3 a.m. in Newark it can be trashed out white people partying up in Short Hills. And I’m only saying that because I live in Newark and we get a bad rap and whenever somebody wants to talk about a possibly bad passenger it ends up coming out of Newark but I have experienced worst passengers in the richest neighborhoods because they are entitled and drunk. But if you want to do all that extra hooking up your devices and worrying about that stuff before the little pay we got go right ahead I am not saying you can’t do it I’m just saying it is not necessary.

For people saying you’re setting the bar too high and that pax come to expect more than just a clean safe ride all I have to say is that you do not need to dull your star so that other people can shine.

Should the people who can’t afford monthly passes to their local car wash not have their car washed and vacuumed every day be able to complain because they can’t do it and our sparkling clean car makes their dusty car look worse by comparison?

Hell no. But that’s the exact same logic being used

I have 4.9 UBER and 4.85 Lyft. I offer sparkling wit, encouraging words and free counseling along with a safe ride and respect toward my riders. All for the low price of $0 out of my pocket. But you do you, whatever makes you happy