Perfect Car Divider!

I couldn’t count the number of paxholes that refuse to wear masks inside my car! I decided to buy a plexiglass car divider and I’m very pleased with it. It’s very easy to install, allows A/C to reach the back and ensures that no Corona reaches me while I’m driving!
Here’s the link if anyone wants to buy one: https://www.abcequipmentstore.com/product-page/ride-share-shield
Stay safe guys!

Thats nice and all but is uber going to reimburse you the 100 bucks? Or pay for it? If not I’ll just continue to cancel the rides if they refuse to follow policy.

1 Like

The A/C is still circulating everything throughout the vehicle.

1 Like

Thank you for the information! I would like to start driving Uber / Lyft I will purchase one of these once I am on the rode

1 Like

Well that’s only if you chose to circulate the air throughout the vehicle. Regardless, I think it’s the best option right now.

Yeah I hear you. I’ve heard that Covid 19 can survive on plastic and steel for a few hours so I decided to play it safe even if they do wear a mask.

yes it is very good decision for your safety. stay safe!

1 Like

I’ve had several riders that don’t wear masks and I’ve never got Covid. Reason: they aren’t face to face and air droplets can’t make turns. I’ve had hundreds of trips since Covid and even when I had passenger coughing, never got Covid. But, then again, I don’t live in fear and let the media scare me.

1 Like

I personally have a Lyft provided divider and dashcam, if a pax wants to be obtuse I play dumb, wait for the drop off and give no higher than a 3 star and indicate in the feedback: no mask, refused to keep mask on or whatever suits the situation and offer to provide ride footage.