People live with hate and anger

Local groups are usually better for encouragement.

This group (among others) does give you a high level view of what is going on in other places and how Uber operates. But there are many salty drivers. Over time you will realize that some people are just sad, sad people. They will say things like calling Uber slavery.

Either ignore them, block them, or just laugh and the idiocy.

In time, only you can determine if Uber is right for you. Is your market good enough to allow you to make whatever goals you set.

The best advice is usually to keep driving while you enjoy it, but don’t make any major life changes based on Uber (quit your job, buy a car) … Or at least don’t do that without a lot of thought and the understanding that there is risk.

Occasionally you will find good advice and support here, but spend more of your time cultivating your local group and you’ll have a better overall Uber Facebook experience.

You are a gentleman and a scholar. At least on facebook! Well atleast in this group! Wait…well at least with this post. Hahaha. Great words. You always are a good voice of reason.

Anyyyyywayyyyy
This has all gotten a little too out of hand and it’s time for me to focus on my actual job ! So shutting these comments off
Thank you for those who are positive and encouraging! Thank you to all the good advice
And to everyone who is unhappy with Uber… I recommend you find a new job, or at least get a hobby and stop being so miserable and negative about other’s happiness