Pax left behind a bottle of King Cobra

Wow. So if its not a crime why don’t you put a sign in your car. " Reptiles Welcome ". And I vacuumed while it was in there. . Didn’t find it. I love all these low IQ comments.

It’s not a crime to take snakes. Your reasoning is bullshit. Why not put a sign driver is an idiot

If you vacuumed why didn’t you find the cobra in a can. Obviously your cleaning skills suck

Yeah great support from your ever so perfect sanctimonious peers. Proof you cannot fix stupid

Heard a similar story from a friend that drove a cab about 10 years ago. Some guy tried bringing a rattlesnake in his cab in a backpack. Apparently the guy was hiking on a trail here in Phoenix and ran into the snake and somehow managed to get it into his backpack without getting bit. He wanted to take it home. He was bragging about it as he entered the car. Luckily for my friend the pax told him up front and he abruptly kicked him and the snake out. People can be damn stupid.

I’m not sure why y’all are bashing this guy. He said he found the damn beer and the blanket… snakes hide people. I for one would not only freak out, but I’d be pissed off if someone pulled a prank like that. If they lost the damn thing they would have tried to have contacted by now. It was left behind on purpose. However, I do have to agree and question, why are you picking up what sounds like underage kids?

Cold hearted selfish mean spirits not people who have your back. Almost explains why Trump is president. Ignore the hateful and admire the 5 stars.

I had a guy leave his pet kangaroo in the car and it punched me in the back of me head mate!

go back to their hause and rain a shit storm over their parents put them on check

What I want to know is, why are people saying it’s “just a snake”? That snake could have caused Craig or his passenger to flip out and have an accident! Also, imagine if children had been in his car…smh

robin. If you are expecting back up and compassion and humanity from some people their intelligence and integrity does not stretch that far. It was a potentially deadly act and should be treated as such.