Pax got angry for not allowing her to eat inside my car

Its called customer service skills in business…IF you don’t have them then maybe this job isn’t fit for you.

I agree with you and what you did. Unfortunately she will give you a poor rating. The rating system is not calculated correctly, it does not give you the opportunity to possibly explain circumstances, just automatically you get a negative, not very good for morale building if you ask me.

Half of these pax do not rate uber rates you after a certain amount of days based on previous trips if nothing is said or if they take other trips uber does not force the pax to rate so it’s total bs

Maybe you should get another vehicle like another driver said. Or maybe this is not the job for you. I have a beach towel over my back seat and bags in my car just in case I pick up a person that is to intoxicated and may can’t hold their vomit down. Even though we get paid for it after we send in pictures of it. And I continuous hope and pray it does not happen in my :red_car:. And like someone else says they can give a bad rating and too many may get you disabled.

Maybe get a cheaper car where its not so personal to you…riders will eventually do unwanted things in our vehicles & taxis too.

No wonder we get a bad rep with intellectual, educated, tactful comments from drivers like you.

This is a self employed job we don’t have to go the extra mile for anybody at the end of the day what we choose to have or do with our car is our problem Lisa we don’t need you uber warrior to try to put anyone down because our personal properties get abused by pax if you have good pax then good for you but I honestly feel if you can’t relate to the subject to chime in because your coming off a bit condescending like really back off Ms. perfect good for you really

I’m gonna catch up on this completely tomorrow as I see someone has the thought that just because we choose to set forth a few guidelines/ rules that we have poor customer service and suck at being drivers. Well guess what, heres my stats, I bring in over $100 in tips in 4- 7 hours and have amazing compliments, so no know it all, it doesn’t have shit to do with our customer service skill set.

Girl I take the damn routes they ask me then hey want to write in and tell uber I got lost or my gps acted up like what

Polite, courteous, friendly, helpful, kind, compassionate, empathy, smiling, laughing, humor, happy attitude goes a long way. I’m just an old, unattractive woman so no “special” services are requested or needed.

My rules are as follows: no smoking/vaping, no food being eaten, no open containers, if you get in my car with one, i make you cancel your ride after my 5 minutes and you get out, that is all I advise.

I also offer bottled water, wifi, Bluetooth, candy, gum and a safe trip. So again, let me spell it out, do us a favor and shut the fuck up and go bother someone who gives a shit about what you have to say. Ya know its one thing to disagree with someone’s post or comment but to come right out and personally insult them or how they choose to run “their car” just makes you look like a total dumb bitch.

Always those select special people who baby their riders and some how we all get stuck with the aftermath. Spoiled entitled passengers that want the world, reporting us for not having aux cables and water.

I don’t baby my riders, I just try to give a good experience and my tips are 3x what they were prior to offering a measly bottle of water and some cheap candy.

I have trays that fold down for such reasons and I provide wet wipes to clean up after, I even posted a sign saying “feel free to eat but clean up before you leave” haven’t had any issues

like to loop everyone in her group of uneducated people with no customer service skills. I am a hospice nurse and I used to be a manager at Winn Dixie. I would have done the same thing in my car. Even my kids are not aloud to eat in my car so why would I let a pax who pays for a ride. And don’t even say people should get a cheaper car just idiotic. If a pax can’t respect your property then they don’t need to use it to get to where they want to go. And how can you bring religion in this and say you are going to pray for these people I mean really God has nothing to do with you being an idiot telling people how they should act towards their passengers. And don’t even turn that around on me saying I’m not a religious person when I am my Granddaddy’s a preacher so you could take that and swallow it just like your mom should have done with you.

When I approach. If I see someone with a bag of food?? I don’t stop. I cancel. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t blame you. I almost put some damn disrespectful college kids out of my car for sneaking an open drink in my car. As soon as I saw it I pulled over and told them, you’ve got two choices…step out and finish your drink and I’ll finish the ride or all of you get out right now.