Pax can request

I miss the days when Pax would request regardless of price. Now they are too smart, have choices and are Rideshare savvy. It don’t help that we are being screwed by our partners too.

But you’ve gotta understand that when any company grows and expands and gains popularity with services, the customer always reaps the benefits. Prices get lower because business numbers increase. Drivers should not be shocked by that. Yes both platforms could tweak a few things for drivers, but the volume of requests is off the charts. Today it’s all about number of rides. And there are plenty of them all day, every day. Surge and Prime Time is now in the past. Gotta refocus and find a way to be successful as it is. If I can easily do it, then so can you. That is if you have a passion for driving…otherwise it doesn’t matter.

So curious why do you still use Lyft or Uber since you’re being screwed by them? But every day it just sounds like people are miserable I mean where can you go drive around and make this kind of money. The negative thoughts start to take a toll on a person.
The energy you put out into the universe comes back to you . Yeah I remember those days I also recall the days when gas was .89. But those days are over. If we continue to live in the past it will consume and block the opportunity for the future

I will give you an example from last night. The Lyft bonus was away from where people were requesting at a crowded venue. So in essence you are not in the ‘pink zone.’ Now is this coincidence or by design? While you take away Primetime from drivers and charge pax for it. I have had a few instances that I have asked pax what they were charged and gotten paid what I was due. Surge or Primetime is a bonus to me and I don’t rely on it.

So basically according to you, volume is at a all time high and we need to adjust accordingly? That’s crazy talk. That’s rideshare blue Collar talk. 110 rides for 900 dollars is not how you do it. No way

What you do outside of rideshare is none of my business buttercup. Keep it rideshare related. I’m interested in that plethora of 4 dollar rides you about to show me for. Talking about rideshare is at a all time high. Are you just considering the volume of rides and not the volume of drivers?

keeps proving my point over and over again. Always living in the past with his one-year gig window until the next best thing came along. His heart was never in rideshare to begin with. His precious surge was all that ever mattered until Lyft and Uber decided to be successful companies and squash his short-term dream.

Now how have I adjusted? I have two cars, been driving my X more as of late until I do some work on my XL. In my X I utilize the good fuel efficiently and position myself in areas to catch 25+ dollar rides. That’s my aim. What you will never ever see from me is 110 rides for 900. That’s depressing. I’ll hit 1k under 60 and that’s usually what I do.

I would take thirty $4.00 rides around Sandy Springs every single day and be happy. And save lots of gas money in the process. Long rides are very overrated. But the reality is…that could, and would not, ever happen with the systems in place, as is. We all probably realistically need a healthy balance of long and short rides. But I am not a fan of hour-long rides. Never have been.

A 30 and a (2) 20 dollar rides on Lyft that I also did on Tuesday. This is what I normally go for.

You are saying 30 four dollar rides are better?

the reality is…that could, and would not, ever happen with the systems in place, as is. We all probably realistically need a healthy balance of long and short rides. But I am not a fan of hour-long rides. Never have been.

I don’t have a passion for filling my day with 3.75 rides. I can’t do it. I’m just happy you trust in a bar graph to get your rocks off. Brilliant! You will never win this arguement. Never. Stop fantasizing and realize your driving passion never existed.