Passenger sitting in front

Not at all I actually prefer a single passenger next to me verses behind me it’s just my preference after years in law enforcement and working in prisons. Lol

I let them sit where they want… I’d rather them there than behind me! I’d rather have them in front. Back seat is more dangerous and easier to talk if their in front and more comfortable for them.

I also keep a knife in my drivers door. So if there beside me and start going crazy I could stab them in the neck. When there in the back seat I cannot do anything I’m at there mercy. That takes the concept of customer service to a whole new level!

It’s a shame we have to have defensive thoughts. Our job is more dangerous than a correctional officer’s job. It was just a thought. about the similarities of “being prepared”…It only takes ONE crazy person high on God knows what, no alarms or whistles to blow, that night could be your last UNLESS you have the sense of Shawn with some form of back up plan. I was merely stating how dangerous it COULD be if one was not prepared mentally, physically and spiritually. No disrespect to C/O’s because I know all too well about these jobs.

I don’t mind, I like to talk to them when they’re next to me, kind of weird when they’re in the back. I encourage them to sit in front, but some insist on the rear seat. Makes the ride more personal and lively typically when they sit in front

I have single riders sit in the front for safety reasons. My life is more important than making money. I’m able to observe you. in my opinion, I’m able to see you a lot clearer. I’m not saying it would stop them, I’m saying my guard is up at all times. I will protect myself.