Ok. Night riders unite!

Nope don’t see how y’all wake up at the ass crack of dawn and deal with traffic,traffic, traffic, traffic, traffic! TRAFFIC!!! These entitled ass brats (no bihhh I can’t go faster its gridlock) these $4 trips that takes 45 min because of traffic, oh and this bright ass sun! Blue sky! White clouds!! I stayed up to see what this day shift was like! :no_good_man:t3::no_good_man:t3: nope back to the dark side for me!

And no I’m not sitting in Starbucks drive-thru on your $4 trip! Next brat that says the other driver do it, imma pull over n ask did the other driver put them out they car too cuz u gotta go!

I hate that shit… They get real anger when u say no am then u say im not yo last driver​:joy::joy::joy::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: That shit went waaaay over my head. Lemme do these sit ups & push ups for real tho . #MyBad :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

An I guess everyone forgets when they live in a gated community! My damn head hurt! See why I don’t deal with humans during the day!

Gotta start otp, get that first good fare and go from there. It’s the best time $$ imo especially if you continue to drive after the rush I did Decatur to sandy springs on a 1.6 after that $4 $4 $4

:joy::joy::joy: word!!! I ain’t bout that 4am rush hour traffic life. I’m at the Raa now, like wtf u doing here…So you’re saying “once you go black you never go back?”

Sorry - couldn’t resist! :smiley:

(from a guy driving nights in Vegas…)

Correct. Been driving Vegas for about a year and a half. Planning a move to Georgia soon, so I joined this group to check out the scene.

I like the eeuuuhhhhlay morning weekends.

I tried the morning weekday shift when I was off from my full time before. Y’all can have that rush hour traffic.

quick 150.00 I think is well worth the risk. But there are pros and cons to night driving just like day driving. But come run over night with us we will keep U well entertained during your down time, encouraged ur when u wanna give up, push and motivate you to reach yo goal! Just be prepared for some slight pettiness! :raised_back_of_hand:t5:I’m the team captain lol

I love night driving never had the vomit shit happen yet thank god lol… But when I tell u I get good trips at night I b everywhere all out in the neverlands, I think about the deers but hey that’s part of driv​:blue_car: in the :crescent_moon::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

And if anything happen hit the group and I bet bout 5 of us are mins away and will pull up! Even if we gotta come throw hands :facepunch:t4::facepunch:t4:

Just made it home from my first night driving. It wasn’t bad at all. The best part was no traffic! I’ve been up 24 hrs and drove almost 12 straight. Thanks for the support and well wishes.

well I was gonna pull an all-nighter, but had a bitchass pax piss me off and ruin my mood. Now I’m home where I can drink until I don’t care anymore.