Ok let's see how many of you think that you're a real business owner doing Uber or lyft

We have to follow the rules they have in place. Do what they say or your deactivated. Sure you use your vehicle. They are the smart ones saving millions on buying equipment and maintenance and the cost of hiring people. No health insurance no workers comp no retirement. No taxes . So how are we the business owner. We are the ones working for less than minimum wage.

Go on Jeff Jones page at 1:00pm eastern for his “open forum” and ask him.

More like a franchise, and in a franchise you must toe the corporate line. This is no different.

I don’t consider myself a business owner, however I don’t understand what you’re getting at. Besides better pay, what’s the difference between an Uber driver and an Owner Operator in trucking? Seriously asking.

Say you’re a general contractor. You own your own general contracting business. You follow the terms of the contacts you sign with your clients or lose the contract. You use your own vehicle, equipment and maintain them. They don’t provide you with health insurance, workers comp or retirement. You’re still a business owner… similar concept, different business.

Not always. Usually you’re bidding on it against others and the terms are pretty set. Not much is open to negotiation.

Jesus Christ that’s all this page is a bunch of wine ass crybaby driver you know fucking like driving for Uber then fucking balance God damn sissy baby bitches other than that shut the fuck up seriously sound like a bunch of goddamn fucking a school girls yes we know Uber is this horrible company who rapes its employees blah blah blah oh my God it’s such a horrible place a such a horrible thing you know it’s not for everybody we get that but why come in here and just talk mad shit on a company that you obviously hate why not just move on like seriously move the fuck around hey everybody sick and tired of you always probably be shit if you don’t like it move on just like if you don’t like Trump move out of the country beat it chump get out of here

“think”? Lols if someone has their rideshare pay and expenses under the umbrella of some kind of corporation or partnership, it’s not a thought, it’s a reality with an EIN to back it up. But why do you need convincing? It’s either you do it or you do not. No need to try and pick and hairsplit the decisions of those that do.

Well I would definitely expect that comment from a vegan you probably think Donald Trump is Hitler to LOL

Yeah this vegan grew up before you gen x kids with your little time~outs and feelings conferences with your safety friends so as.usual.you look stupid as fuck whining about people whining. We can get you some knee pads and so you can take your time kissing Kalanicks and Trumps asses…LOL.