Not compensated for time and gas for there being "too many riders"

shiiiit. I use a Rav4. Suited for 4. medium sized people. They want a bigger car. Call an XL with their fat ass.

they pinged me first, (near mall) they called me enroute and asked about five riders, I suggested XL… they said they would cancel and try someone else…

I had 4 pax try to pile In on a 1 pax request on a LL. told them ONLY 1 could be accommodated. Then pax tried to get me to take TWO of them. Told them NO, I had another pax to pick up and one was already in my back seat on a 3 LL trip. What a colossal waste of mine and my other 2 pax time! Asshats!!!

You drive more than one fare at a time? I confused on how that’s even possible? Or am I reading this wrong?

I have had this happen several times over the last few months. You really have to be careful that your vehicle has a seat for every pax. If someone got hurt with too many passengers you would be up to your ears in law suits and legal issues. You have to be really firm with pax that try to do this. My favourite episode was at a government prison guard training facility. Five big drunk guys wanted to hop in my Honda HR-V. They were control freaks, you have to use as much aggression as your passengers when you are telling them it’s not going to happen.

Happens ALL the time with collage kids. I used to do it, but no more. Too much wear/tear on the :red_car:.

I went to pick up a pax at a bar. Saw a bunch of people outside my car. Said there were only 4 seats available. They told me… ‘it’s ok…we’re only going around the corner’. I told them to…‘get out and order a bigger car and stop being so cheap’.
They weren’t happy and I watched how they started walking down the street. Lmao
These were GROWN folks…in their 50s. Dumb fucks