No your not getting into my vehicle for free upgrade

I have a xl suv and my app is set to pick up both xl and regular uber x riders… but at times when approaching riders theres more people than allowed on uber x ride… these riders say ohh more space come on hop in no need to order another uber… answer reply yes you need another uber want to use my rear seat next time order xl… and … time is money unless you pay cash upfront tip before we departure…

You can message Uber or Lyft and get an adjustment. Lyft will tell you to have them cancel and reorder next time. Uber will adjust and send you a message telling you to let them know when it happens.

not going to happen I’ve known drivers still waiting to get reimbursed… dont put your money at risk… avoid these riders I do it all the time… I’ve never had to wait more than 12 hours for an adjustment

And if rider decides to get it his or her way out of paying the xl fee…they will FALSELY make reports that driver drunk driver drugs alcohol and accounts get de activated…so dont risk it drive away next rider…

not going to happen I’ve known drivers still waiting to get reimbursed… dont put your money at risk… avoid these riders

Lol you all are newbies that have no clue. Almost 7k rides and never had an issue getting paid for a XL ride when they order X. I have had many in the tune of $30+ adjustments.

The key to this is not causing friction with the rider and just collecting. Know the rules and don’t make this complicated.

And if rider decides to get it his or her way out of paying the xl fee…they will FALSELY make reports that driver drunk driver drugs alcohol and accounts get de activated…so dont risk it drive away next rider…

you’re stuck on what if’s. Bottom line is that Ubering is a gig that drivers choose to make it full time and rely on it to support themselves and their families.

If stability and consistent income is a must, get back into the workforce. Anything over $10 per hour is equivalent to what most drivers are making if true expenses are being taken into account.

Uber does not deactivate drivers permanent for accusations. They put an account on hold while they investigate. The first thing they look at is if other riders have made the same accusation. Ratings definitely play a role as well. This is only way they can really make this decision which I think is a good way to filter out the bad drivers. Unfortunately, some drivers simply suck and are not able to transport passengers safely and comfortably.

not going to happen I’ve known drivers still waiting to get reimbursed… dont put your money at risk… avoid these riders

it seems like you are in stage 2 of Ubering. This is where you are paranoid of rider and Uber’s motives. Don’t worry, you will move to stage 3 where you will hate everything about riders, drivers, and Uber.

When you hear about drivers being deactivated for false accusations, take it with a grain of salt as we are only hearing the drivers interpretation of what happened.

The ultimate solution is to not drive around entitled idiots that are likely to make false claims or try this crap.

I personally think Uber eats the adjustment and doesn’t even reach out to the rider.

Like I said, almost 7k rides and never have been accused of anything or not been paid for a ride.

I got two Uber rides last night ordered as X and ended up with more than 4 people and got the fare changed to XL. It’s not that difficult.

Would you quit cutting and pasting. You sound like a whinny baby pissy pants each time. I do pretty much college kids every Friday and Saturday night. They try to stuff my xl most every time. I say 6 only. They call for extra and at end of night I go on computer and add to many riders for vehicle. This will show Uber that they did the wrong thing and you are just making them pay for it.

kiss your account good bye when rider decides to FALSELY accuse you of something wrong… and dont expect uber to listen to you to reactivate… cause in this world customers will be awarded their word matters most and if you choose to not use precautions adios account

Nah I’ll just get it switched to XL after I drop them off. Happens all the time. It was a good ride getting me from being out in the boonies back to downtown also.

That’s why you run more than one platform so you just switch to the other one and get a alcohol test done. I’d hate to have your everybody is out to get you attitude and ratings.

I have had plenty of “X’” rides pay for an “XL” so, in my opinion, it balances out. I see no need to be a dick about it. In a lot of the cases, I have been given a very nice tip for accommodating them.

This happens all the time. I have over 13,000 Uber rides and 2,000 Lyft rides. Anytime there are more than 4 passengers, I welcome upto 7 into my vehicle (that’s the number of seat belts I have available for passengers) and take them to their destination. Then I simply go into the Uber app, tell them how many passengers I had and that this ride was supposed to be XL. Generally I wait about 30 minutes or less to get the adjustment. I’ve never had a problem with the adjustment being made and they have never taken any money back. … I don’t argue with the passengers or explain that they should have called for an XL. They already know that, and are hoping to get away with it. … Lyft isn’t as easy, as you have to email them and wait for their, you should tell passenger to cancel and reorder speech, but they will change it. Making it easier to make the change is something Lyft really should address.

If you don’t keep your doors locked until you verify your Rider and you look at your party. Then that’s your problem.

It’s all in your control. They can’t say o extra room and pile, in if you have your doors locked. Start controlling your environment better