No smoking or drinking in my car

I let ONE guy smoke in my car last summer and that’s only because he was my last ride of that day and he was going from Secaucus to East Orange. Other than that, I don’t let anyone smoke

I vape in my car. But I don’t allow smoking. I only use fruity fluids tho. My riders be like is smells delicious in here. Yes baby that’s that strawberry kiwi I was vaping on two minutes before I picked you up. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I smoke, and I never smoke in my car. I take a break, and get out. I would never let a pax smoke, the stink takes forever to clear

Dude, I think that in this life it’s not necessary to be such a moralist, because our life is very short and we should also think about relaxation and entertainment. This is my personal opinion. I also thought about smoking in the car before and I didn’t allow to drink or smoke to my customers, but then I realized that there was nothing wrong with it because I started smoking vape. It happened after one of my passengers started smoking vape in the car and soon it became my hobby and I would even say that I became dependent on vaping, but I don’t see anything wrong with it. I used very tasty liquids from www.aquavape.co.uk and thanks to this I got very tasty and fragrant clouds of smoke. After that, the car had a very pleasant smell and it I liked it.

I dont understand canceling after you see them somoking. You wasted time money and gas to get there

That would have been a accept, no show for me and then in the feedback: douchebag, didn’t want to follow policy or driver preference and report to platform.

I don’t even allow my wife to smoke in my car. I never let anyone smoke in my car. I show up and you are smoking when I pull up, automatic cancelation.