Need to vent to people who may get it

I second that^ I rent my house. I’m not buying until I can pay cash.
I am spending all my extra time on starting businesses to make as much money as possible.
No one gets rich working a job.

I get the need to vent, many of us have similar situatiions including me. My wifes medical bills have also piled up. So you are not alone (i know that does not help much)

We’re healthy people. eat right, take care of our selves, etc. my oldest is autistic and my youngest has spectrim disorders so they have therapy and special help they need. but this last two years we seem to be going to the hospital one after the other. i had double pneumonia so bad i couldn’t breathe in almost any air, passed out at work after two weeks of feeling like shit and not going in, woke up in the hospital with a super antibiotic drip in my IV left three days later and had multiple x rays

I think we all struggle with bills…i maybe able to help you i work the welfare office, i might be able to cover your medical bills…dm please…if i can help you i will…i k ow the struggle all to well having two children. On the bright side be blessed and thankful you have s regulat job at $19hr…many wish they did :slight_smile: