Need everyone inputs

If any driver hasn’t read the TOS. You can appeal bad ratings an deactivation through arbitration.

ooks like this strike idea is has basically no support. Too bad. I could have used the extra money

Yeah missing one thing “ “april fools”. Your intentions are good bro but thats what uber says back to u

oh while you’re on this boycot; tell Uber to allow riders to see comments left by their drivers!

I’d be more for a campaign to inform the Uber ridership and the General Public about Ubers deeds. Full page ads that tell how Uber abuses and screws over the drivers.

And if we strike and they give in, would the demands ever stop? They could not possibly give in and stay in business.

Be careful what you wish for. If you want to organize to try and influence change, you might just get what you want. All of the above mentioned list, plus.

1. Minimum hours required per week.
  2. Minimum number of trips required per week.
  3. Specific scheduled times to drive.
  4. Required uniforms.

That list could get very long.

In California Uber Drivers can file a wage claim for 6000 dollars with the DLSE.Dept. of Labor Standards enforcement.

I won’t be driving on Thanksgiving Day anyway. But the destination filter is very important to me. In the Tampa Bay area, it is gone all the time.

It’s your and our decision to do what we want. Uber isn’t our employer. If you or anyone strikes, nothing changes, you need to find a job that pays what you want to earn, this is a supply and demand business, with no schedules or minimum or maximum pay guarantees. Most retailers are hiring right now.