Need advice and/or help

I would copy all his statements as screen shots.

If at anytime you are worried about your safety then call the local police.

Take advice from your serious replies and block the a-holes on here who gave you frivolous input.

How small is your town that he is able to know your name?

It’s the same thing With taxis here. Tell the other drivers that they are more than welcome to sign up for both. They shouldn’t blame you for being smarter than they are.

I have learned through experience to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Use those screen shots to your advantage one day

If you can’t beat em join em. Just stick a pink lyft logo on your windshield and call it a day

Tell the dude that your not costing them money he is costing lyft money and wasting lyft money by trying to grow the business with someone who clearly isn’t interested. Then tell him to fuck off

I don’t know what state or city or state you’re in but what you can do is let him know that your city council know that you’re being harassed by Lyft drivers and maybe lyft employees file harassment complaint and also contact your state representatives on this issue that’s the one person they don’t want as contacting what I mean by they is the Rideshare companies like uber Lyft what have you also let uber corporate know what’s going on…good luck

He can whine all he wants, I’d ignore him and block him if he’s harassing you. If you’re the only driver or one of the few, that’s a nice payday. Take advantage while you can!

I have been with Uber since July 2014… We were the major market holder till some aswipe called Eric ( x CEO): decided to kill all our market share on that year holloween , October 29th 2014 charging clients astronomical pricese, which killed our hard work and cost us huge market share.
Lyft tried recruiting me to work for them with big$$ bonuses… I have not caved in yet. But, my getting sick to my stomach from our company leaving money on the table
It’s time to go back to our nich

If you are in California and they are threatening you then it’s a violation of penal code 422 in the state of California. Take a screen shot and report them to uber or lyft depending on the platform they are harassing you on. I drive in San Francisco they are a lot of drivers and I never have this issue.