Need a car for Uber/Lyft

Brand New Kia Forte 2018/2020 for a long time, super good MPG 35-40!!!
Maintenance and insurance included!!!
Los Angeles and Orange County area, California

1 Like

Congrats for that.

that is a really good car, congratulation

Nice choice. Looks good. What are you planning next?

Great choice - good gas mileage and low maintenance costs.

I find the Skoda Octavia to be a good car for delivery driving! The Skoda Octavia is known for its reliability, fuel efficiency, spaciousness, and safety features, making it a popular choice among many drivers, including delivery drivers like me. The fuel efficiency of the Skoda Octavia can certainly help minimize your fuel expenses, which is an important consideration for delivery drivers who spend a significant amount of time on the road. The spaciousness of the Octavia allows you to carry a good amount of cargo comfortably, making it suitable for transporting deliveries. Additionally, the Octavia is known for its comfortable ride and well-designed interior, providing a pleasant driving experience even during long hours on the road. Safety is also a crucial factor, and the Octavia typically comes equipped with various safety features to ensure driver and passenger protection. So good that my boss bought cars like that and now every delivery driver has a spacious car and also access to classes and courses our boss implemented this year.