Mystro brings automated dual-apping to iOS

I’m the CEO of Mystro. Mystro automates dual-apping so you can earn more while driving safer. As of this week, Mystro is now available for iOS!

Mystro takes both Uber and Lyft online with a tap. When you get a ride request, Mystro will automatically accept it subject to your filters. Then Mystro automatically takes you offline on the other service. When your ride is over, Mystro will take the other service back online.

Really curious to hear your thoughts and feedback. What should add to Mystro next to help you earn more or make your life easier?

1 Like

Thanks for posting this info! I downloaded the app and will try it tomorrow!

1 Like

@vbbuilt glad to hear that :grinning:. Setup is a little tricky but the app is easy after that. Excited to hear your thoughts!

Doug, thanks for the feedback.

1. There are no instructions provided with the app, setup/configuration. Either provide a link to that info online or imbed that info in the app, itself.

2. I was able to set it up with much effort and luck.

3. While awaiting ride requests, I park somewhere. I review emails, txt msgs, etc. while using those other apps, the Mystro home screen is hiding underneath those apps. Unfortunately, when a ride request from either Uber/Lyft is received, it’s missed, as the Mystro screen remains buried. Software developers need to tweek that problem.

Thanks, Vince

1 Like

Yay thanks for trying it @vbbuilt!

1. Yep, totally aware that we need more instructions. Working on that later today.
  2. Congrats!
  3. Great point. We will add voice prompts so that even if Mystro is in the background, it will tell you when Mystro auto-accepts a ride and takes the other service offline. Or it will tell you that Mystro is leaving the ride for your manual approval based on your filter settings. What do you think?

Your proposed solutions item 3, should work well.

Thanks!

1 Like

Doug, one other point related #1. Y’all really need to thoroughly explain everything in the Service Filtering section. The various subsections are puzzling. For example, what is the purpose of “Missing Data Policy” under Passenger and Pickup Filters? I guessed at some of the entries and for other entries, I just left them alone. Thanks, Vince

[=“MystroDriver, post:5, topic:4281”]
Great point. We will add voice prompts so that even if Mystro is in the background, it will tell you when Mystro auto-accepts a ride and takes the other service offline. Or it will tell you that Mystro is leaving the ride for your manual approval based on your filter settings.
[/quote]

BTW, y’all need to fix this ASAP. I’ve lost at least four requests because Mystro is setting in the background

Y’all really need to thoroughly explain everything in the Service Filtering section. The various subsections are puzzling.

Good point. We released an update today which hopefully makes the filters much clearer. We also have a more comprehensive user manual available now if you tap the ? icon on the top right. Still working on the background support.

Thank you for this great app! It’s a must for drivers who like to drive for both Uber and Lyft. Makes driving so much easier without having to worry about switching or picking the right settings for each app. :+1: :heart: :taxi:

1 Like

Aww thanks @StephMeyer, really great to hear happy to hear that :grin:. Let me know if there’s anything we can do to make it even better.

@vbbuilt good news for you: we’re in the final stages of testing background support, and it should be out in an update late this week or early next. So if you’re safely parked, you can go online through Mystro then use your phone for other things. When a ride request comes in, Mystro will autoaccept it (if it passes your filters) even though it’s in the background! And voice alerts will keep you informed about everything.

Thanks again for all your great feedback!

It looks like a solid app and a great idea. I’d love to try it as I am an ios user.
Downloaded it but it asks for my Uber password. Not sure how it works.
Should I be concerned that it can read my screen (can it?) ? or just using Uber API’s through secure channels? Also wondering about if Uber can do anything about it in the future ?

Is there a newbie guide for ios users somewhere that describes how that works ?

Thanks very much