My experience with this pax

So, I admit that I’m an older gentleman and don’t keep up with the latest trends and fashion so, I will ask a SERIOUS question that others may need an answer to as well. More often than I’d like to experience, I’ve encountered young folks with serious Body Odor. Is this a new or even old thing? They seem very comfortable in their funk! To adopt natural solutions, are they rubbing onions and garlic juice under their armpits or using it as a lotion by adding virgin olive oil? My eyes water in their presence. Help me understand. Too cold to be riding around with windows down to air out after a stinky Pax gets out.

Yo man at that point, I would have to say something but at end of the ride. You just don’t go out in public without washing your ass.

I’ve picked up a group of college girls on game day and I knew I smelled something awful. She acknowledged her odor and her friend in the back told her it’s ok, everyone smells bad on gameday. It’s not a trend, they just don’t care :woman_shrugging:t4:

The new trend is not taking care of their hygiene. "They seem very comfortable in their funk.“:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: The smell of fresh " sex” is the new norm. Gross The new trend is no deodorant all natural :woman_shrugging:t4: Herbs and berries to mask scent :joy:

I know exactly what you are referring to. This upcoming generation has been coddled so much by their parents, told that they can do no wrong, told they can do and anything they want and the parent will defend it. And somewhere in there they just decided they didn’t have time to wash and who cares and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Say something to them about the funk and they will either be nonchalant or angry. It’s crazy!!!

I have and will continue to spray my pineapple blunt power while a Pax is in the car if i need to because I don’t care about your feelings.

I totally understand how you feel. I have encountered negative personal aromas from young and old male and female. In the summertime it’s worse! So I make sure I keep some spray in my car at all times!!!

The younger generation is on this natural kick. They don’t want to use chemicals so while they bathe they are using natural products that doesn’t stop the odor from sweat and stuff. So we have to smell it.
If i went natural but i was smelling funky I’m sorry but i would have to use me some old fashion deodorant.

And if they are with a friend they act like they don’t smell it. I know they do especially when you first get in my car and you smell Hawaiian breeze then when you both get in the smell of onions is in the air. Smh :woman_facepalming:t4:

I think this the New trend for them, on one ride I just wanted to pull over and end the ride smh it’s sad

I hear where you are going and nope. Caught a group off Mt Paran Road, another in West End then today just flying in from International Flight… commonality was age group.**

Most of them smell like mildew and old basements. And Old cooking grease lot of these people odor come fro. fu king… No these young folk have a problem with bathing