Making less money with Uber

Is it me or has Uber been paying pay less the past couple months? I feel like I made more last year per ride than I do this year.

1 Like

Word needs to go out to every driver. I am in south florida miami.

I just for the first time questioned how uber is been paying us for the last 2 months. And we are being screwed. I just had a rider that added a stop with heavy traffic the ride took 1hrs and all I got paid was $9.91 plus a boost of $4. I called uber to question the ride they said it was fine. We are not getting paid for our time driven. May I’m the only one that just notice this, but is disappointing to hear that uber is doing this and also disrespectful of our time and expenses with our cars.

it’s possible that there may have been changes to Uber’s payment structure or pricing over the past few months that could have affected the amount you earn per ride. Uber’s payment system is based on a complex algorithm that takes into account factors such as distance, time, surge pricing, and other variables.

Additionally, the amount you earn per ride may also depend on your location, the time of day, and the level of demand in your area. It’s possible that these factors may have changed over time, which could impact the amount you earn per ride.

If you have concerns about your earnings as an Uber driver, you may want to review your payment statements and compare your earnings over time to identify any changes. You may also want to reach out to Uber’s support team or your local Uber driver community to seek advice and insights from other drivers who may have experienced similar changes.