Make sure to screenshot your waybill for cancelled as no-show trips BEFORE you cancel

this has happen 4 times last week, I just send Uber an email with the time, pickup location, destination and name of rider, Then get my cancellation fee, actually just heard back from them and got my cancellation from Monday morning

If it’s cancelled as no show, how do you get the destination?
I also emailed them 10 times with all the info (except destination) and their reply is always. We’re working on it wait 24-48 hours.

All this crap uber makes u go through and think twice about your earnings why do you guys keep driving for them??? Why???

Uber doing things like a company trying to cash in like they see a bubble about to pop

We need a class action lawsuit for all their games, we shouldn’t have to play ring a round the Rosie to get paid, it’s disgusting!

This happened to me and this is what I did. I kept in contact with them. They added the money into my account today

I noticed that today!! I knew i wasnt tripping! We used to get like 1.50 for someone who cancels during a POOL ride. I didnt get not one fee.