Lyft deactivated me Labor day weekend Sunday!

Any drivers ever experienced requests long distances 5 times or more ??? Possible if you not accept your acceptance rate low can’t make it 400$ bonuses not enough time make it up 12 trips to go left only 8 hours???

Looks to me like you should have been further out in the East Bay. The Walnut Creek and Alamo people are big money and usually tip.

End of day this is not about where I work or accept or decline!!?? All issues is fix requests distances filter should fix Lyft engineers !!! They promised drivers and passengers fast easy affordable rides !!! Not cheats like old style taxis??? Simple solution is same rate for all SF bay area!!!Then all drivers not hang out only SF or airports???Now East bay busier than ever!!!

Well, since a lot of pax in more rural locations have been reporting that drivers are breaking policy by calling them and asking how far they are going, then cancelling or (asking them to cancel) if it is not worth the trip out, I imagine Lyft is finally cracking down on drivers… Every week I pick up several pax that have told me other drivers called them and then refused to come out.

Some of drivers comments is funny???Anyone watch movie dumb and dumber?If paxes who willing wait more than 20min is dumb then driver going to pick up will be dumber???Make common sense of why taxi industry failed? Because take too long and lying to paxes??? Why is Uber,Lyft successful because easy affordable fast!!!But over roll smart and smarter people’s more than dumb and dumber!!! Doesn’t matter for me if Lyft fire me or not I can still survive!!! I’ll fight until end!!!Never pick up paxes more than 10min!!!

Deactivating me and hampering my ability to earn a living even though I’m following all the rules and doing everything THEIR way.

Lol… Again. It is their app. You are not an employee. They can deactivate you anytime they want for any reason they want.

If you remember used to be no show prime time pick up then drivers so much complain now showing when you picking up !!! Same way we fight they will change

I’m glad in live in a BIG city and don’t have to drive far away to pick up rides…lol!

Hey Guys: Diversify your income!
Become a DoorDash driver! Earn up to $25/hour and get a $50 bonus after 50 deliveries in 30 days by signing up here: www.doordash.com/driver/apply/Mohamed-Haji-Hersi-9450/

This another email for explanation!!! Looks like they set up automatic and something unfair Everytime send email which is so annoying waste time!!! Also unfortunately this long distance requests not from same area all over places??? Example 20 min away request from Berkeley after cancelled next request from Alameda then I headed to direction pax cancelled next request from Moraga keep it going everywhere ??? Of course I’ve driving bay area last 5 years everyday I know where busy high demand area !!!But this situation only when is major holiday or long weekend people’s coming from everywhere to visit not locals!??? Locals well knows rules of engagement !!!Only is good idea deal with this situation go opposite direction or accept going to little bit nap?!!! Because Everytime contact pax system catch up,or not accept system catch up,or accept cancelled system catch up!?? Everything is effect you job safety!!! Only I learned so far be vigilant ,be have with back pocket plan,never trust system trust your instinct?!!