Lyft deactivated me for trying to get my bonus

Dude…are you sure you’re actually deactivated? That screenshot you keep posting is not a deactivation notice from Lyft. And where is the rest of the letter from Lyft???

I’m not understanding. Acceptance has to be 90%. All this jibber jabber is giving me a headache. Lyft did nothing wrong to you.

That is what he is complaining about. He has been (allegedly) harassing them through multiple messages saying he deserves the bonus anyway. He says system glitches caused the 11% non-acceptance.

Why is your acceptance rating down so low?? Your only going to have a certain amount of clitches, that’s a lot of clitches to have happen--------doesn’t LYFT Acceptance rating start over every week, if yes then your not getting bonus LET IT GO, it’s their rules 90% or better you had to know you weren’t at 90%, 1% is 1% just what it is, can’t fight 89% is not 90%

maybe went a bit too far in your emails to her. only way we can really feel empathy is to see the whole story, otherwise sucks to be you.

I’m surprised they even bother to tell you anything, they deactivated me, with Mary a word! This after I complained vehemently about someone! They keep giving me the claptrap run around!

Sorry this happened but looking at your snapshot, it says your acceptance rating is 89%. Isn’t the requirement 90% or just how is Lyft determining the percentage?

That is what he is complaining about. He has been (allegedly) harassing them through multiple messages saying he deserves the bonus anyway. He says system glitches caused the 11% non-acceptance.

Please do not treat each unfair or calling liars!!! Sharing something happened to me maybe help someone learn from it???This is just life we dealing with everyday??? I’m still fine without it!!!So what Lyft or Uber fire me I’m still breathing moving healthy happy!!! Fortunately we living best country of world!!!??? One for all ,All for one!!!

We still dont know why exactly you got deactivated for brotha…you’re trying to make it look like lyft is a bully. What really happened!!!

Some pax who I refuse service he told me works Lyft will deactivated me and he did!!!

Lyft is no bully! What are you talking?!?! They gave me money out of their own pocket!:lying_face:

Why did you refuse the ride, then complain about your cancellation rate for the PDB? You should never refuse service without a good reason, i.e. unaccompanied minors, children without car seat, or a violent pax.

Anyway this is not about deactivated or not? Lying or accusing Lyft !!! Just this is about if you survive make some money long enough? Or deactivated any reason anytime matter of seconds???Only teach you be strong emotionally psychology physically be smart work hard!!! That’s all!!! For me thankfully for Lyft Uber helped me pay off medical bills,debts!!! learn some kind psychology all kind people!!! I was really enjoyed driving ride-sharing industry last 6 years!!! Also greatful been Uber Lyft drivers group really fun nice to drivers help each other encouraging teaching sharing experience!!!

No dude, seems like you’re just screaming for attention. You still haven’t showed the first few emails, which are the only thing that’s actually relevant to your initial post. I’ll have to call BS on that one, why not go after real issues, instead of faking them for attention

To get to an 89% acceptance with 126 rides given means you cancelled or didn’t accept 16 rides… That’s not a system glitch, that’s on you…

Same thing happened to me, $320 bonus on Christmas eve and they did not paid me, I quit doing lyft.