Lyft deactivated me cause someone alleged I was using illegal substances

They deactivated me for two days while they “investigated,” then paid me $100 for my “patience and professionalism.” Fucking joke

I’m sure their lawyers are advising them to deactivate everyone who gets one of these complaints for 48 hours, cover their ass

I had a passenger tell Lyft I pulled a gun on them deactivated me for a week until I was able to convince them that I didn’t have one and that I didn’t pull one on these people they just asked me my story over and over and I kept to the same story because it was the truth eventually they finally reactivated me

I was deactivated by some psycho that never used Lyft. It wasn’t until I agreed to pay this “see you next Thursday” $250 + 10% of my earnings that she called Lyft to retract her statement.

First off, get a professional drug/alcohol test done that could be accepted in a Court of Law. Then ask to be transferred wiyh their Legal Department to start Arbitration. This advice is applicable to every app gig you work for after they refuse to reactivate you.

Again one asshat fuck can curb you, no questions asked, just deactivated, Suit the shiot out the fucker lyft…

It’s too bad we can’t sue these sh!theads for loss of income or that they start charging paz for false claims. And this should be an instant call from Support, you have been accused of being intoxicated, please go to the nearest PD and be tested. You will deactivated until proof is provided that you are not.

You can’t? I’d be tempted to sue for loss of income…

1. File suit on Jane/John Doe in small claims.
  2. Subpoena their name, contact, and billing info from Uber/Lyft
  3. Amend your claim to their real name.
  4. Serve them
  5. Show up with your dash cam footage of the trip.
  6. Show your average driving income, include the court day, add any costs, get a judgement.
  7. I’d also be tempted to ask for punitive liable/slander damages, but I doubt you’d get those. Loss of income for the time you’re suspended & time you take off for court should be straightforward though.

Why on earth would you go lyft while chilling with your homies that are drinking while you drive… it is illegal to drive with an open container dude, but more so this is almost deserving because of riding around with friends while they drink, even if you are not, if I had been a passanger, I wouldn’t have liked it either

It’s a total slander my friend. I’m professional driver per 20 years. I’m very responsible and honest. I’m gonna intend to sue them for damage and sully my honor.

That’s why I never give snacks, gums, USB, oh sorry, WiFi too. They are so ungrateful, no all the passengers. Another passengers are so sweet, friendly, .

Dashcam dashcam dashcam, I hope you have one bro. This sucks. Hope it all works out.