LOVE the coin purse pax give me

I gave a ride to a couple to Houston, TX and they were so thankful that even though they paid $227.46 for the trip. They filled up my gas tank, gave me $100 cash tip, and gave me a souvenir from their trip to London along with European money!!! :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

I use to work at Starbucks inside of an airport so I use to get foreign money all the time in our tip box. No one else would want it so I always kept em :blush:

Awesome! I happen to have some euros left from my trip to Italy. Every time I go to cash my change in, they pop out and it reminds me of pizza in Italy

I hope this is a joke. From here to Dallas its 13 hours, Dallas to Houston 3 hours for 2-3 hundreds nope i cant do it

I did Cypress (NW Houston) to Austin and only got 97 bucks, and no tip, so you did good.

This was 2 weeks before Austin Uber started up, so couldn’t get requests once I was there, at that time…

In case the two of you haven’t noticed, there was a huge hurricane that hit southern Texas a few days ago and shut down several oil refineries.

Please, though, continue with your childish ridiculous conspiracy theories…

I live in Virginia. 10+ years ago when Isabelle hit us, it caused damage no one was expecting. Gas stations were out of gas for a week, in some cases longer. And when there finally was gas again people were having to wait 30-60 minutes to get it. God that sucked! We didn’t think about getting a full tank of gas before the storm, so guess who walked a lot in 2003…

Only 15% of the refinaries we get our gas from were shut down… There is a shortage because EVERYONE is filling up everyday thinking there’s a shortage, which is creating a shortage… I’ve seen people filling up barrels and putting them in the back of their trucks… drivers talking about filling up old cars they don’t even use… It’s ridiculous. If people would’be went about their business like normal instead of panicking, there’d be no shortage.

I totally agree but nonetheless it is real and happening… I waited for 1 hour to fill at 11:30 last night and it was mass mayhem…

This is a pic taken in Dallas, if people didn’t panic purchase like this, we wouldn’t have an issue.

I hope this is a joke. From here to Dallas its 13 hours, Dallas to Houston 3 hours for 2-3 hundreds nope i cant do it

I did Cypress (NW Houston) to Austin and only got 97 bucks, and no tip, so you did good.

This was 2 weeks before Austin Uber started up, so couldn’t get requests once I was there, at that time…

I actually asked him before that if he would help me out for the return trip and at first he said that he would give me about $73 to make it $300, but then handed me the $100 bill