Just cancelled 2nd ride today

We don’t accuse them. We tell them the law, they call us fucking assholes and then we cancel. If they are shitheads = cancel no show. If they are polite, cancel no charge. These idiots do it to many drivers until they bully/guilt someone into taking them. The end.

Were not a taxi so laws are different, what isn’t different is the car seat law its the same throught the country if you get caught in any state with children not in car seats its a hefty fine.

And if your stupid enough to put your child in danger by not putting them in a car seat then dont use uber or lyft because your too ignorant to follow the laws, im not going to jeopardize my licence or get a ticket for your ignorant ass you aint worth it and yes my acceptance rating is what earns me a living, grow up.

What a load of bs.

Read federal laws stupid, in every state in this country a car seat is required for children under certain ages in a passenger car, get caught get fined, heavily, read uber and lyft policies its right there in black and white irs not hard to understand and you cant miss it, yes it is about the money for those doing this, your one of the morons who are the problem, if i come to pick you up and your not following any of either lyft or uber policies you dont get in my car, and you will pay for wasting my time, because my time is money and just as valuable as yours, come right or dont come at all.

2 Likes

Pretty sad you’re such a poor parent that you would put you’re child in danger by ordering a lyft or uber with no car seat, it’s you’re job to furnish a car seat not the drivers, by the way genius, both lyft and uber have the same policy, you must have a car seat for children under a certain age, I’d cancel on you in a heart beat and get my money for ypur ignorance and wasting my time.

thanks donna, it is an good information!