Just an FYI Uber is putting ridders on the street just to ask you how you like driving for Uber

Every job has something someone doesn’t like because nothing is perfect but I look at it this way… I make my own hours, I don’t have to sit in an office with a bunch of catty women, I don’t have a boss looking over my shoulder, and I get to meet a lot of interesting people.

I told alot of my riders the truth it doesn’t matter if they tell Uber because Uber don’t like when people tell the truth about how I feel towards the way Uber is treating us drivers

I don’t understand why people say Uber is treating them badly. You knew what you were signing up for and if you didn’t you’re still doing it so enjoy it instead of complaining or go find another job

Exactly! People can make 10 dollars or less an hour at times without surge times. People are so caught up with the independence part of the job they will work for a lot less. New drivers dont understand fair pay . Agree or disagree be safe. Its a dangerous job, can be. Keep all eyes on everything. I have driven 250,000 miles. 4 times i came very close to death. By other vehicles doing stupid moves. We should get better pay for the hazardous factor of nothing else.

Like i said uber has New drivers by the you know what because of the independence. New drivers dont know what fair pay is suppose to be because they didnt drive in 2015 or before. Yes, uber can lower rates even more cause they drivers driving because of the independence/ convience factor. Uber only cares about their self driving care future. Well see, be safe!

I understand what you’re saying but what I’m saying is if you dislike it so much then move on. You can drive somewhere else for someone else. I hope everyone can stay safe out there.