I've been sexually assaulted

Yea. I had a passenger tell me he kisses all his Uber drivers. I told him to save his kisses for uber…I drive Lyft!

All the time hehehe and not all of them are drunk, but Im always able to stop them and tell them to behave hehehe

I had a guy lean in on me once. Not sure if he was going for a hug or a kiss but he almost got punched in the face. He saw my fist and made a better choice that night😂

You really should reports these assaults to get these scumbags out of the system. Lyft and Uber will deactivate people like that, no fooling around. Save someone else from going through the same kind of attack.

Worth noting that the offenders are not always the ones who ordered the ride, and the account holders aren’t always in the vehicle.

Had an older white woman kiss me, she was drunk. Was an entire family I picked up and she was the second to last to get out. While helping her out by the hand (my SUV is kinda high) she went in for a hug and kissed me right on the lips. Her daughter laughed

Two times the first time was a tall beautiful woman the second one wasn’t that good looking.i didn’t decline anything.