It' s not worth it to give pax free shit

I earn $800 - $1100 a week and never feel obligated to give free stuff. My only obligation is a clean car, comfortable temperature, and safe ride to the destination. Now my friend swears by giving out candy and water he earns great tips. I say cool. Keep doing it.

You do whatever you WANT to do, and don’t bitch at other drivers for doing what they WANT to do… That is how it should be… One thing you have to remember is, if you only drive 5 hours a week, you won’t hardly go through any amenities at all. On average, only one out of every three pax actually accepts a drink or candy… Amenity expenditure directly correlates to pax volume…

Its most definitely a personal choice. I agree fully. I believe the question is more directed at when should i feel like i should give back. Is there even a point to have that feeling. Its never been about “factually reaching a point”, more so about a personal feeling of income and personal level of gratitude for said income, based off X amount of income made. Very much an opinionated question. No right or wrong answer.

Uhm yeah … I’m sure his point to all of this was to see a comparison on how well you stock up on snacks for a dime or to remind him to check his blood pressure etc.etc. missed the bigger picture and flew right over your heads

If you read the whole post you might be able to answer your question . Idk why people keep saying it’s a novel or book etc … Who gives a shit how long it is, probably shorter then the person’s page you’ve been trolling down for 30 min anyways. Same thing. The bigger picture has very little to do with someone giving free shit or not . Regardless if anyone explains the already self explanatory reasoning here … You won’t get it the second time around … Just go on with your surface reasoning of don’t give out free shit. If that was his point don’t you think he would just said that sentence and ended it with a period… if you didn’t read the whole thing , then why would your comments be relevant here …( and I mean you as in general , not specifically yourself )

After your third use of profanity I stopped reading your worthless post. You dislike Uber, stop driving for them. If someone else gets excited offering amenities to Pax, that in no way impacts you. Get a life dude. And clean up your language! It diminishes you own image.

1 Like

I couldn’t read all that…before you bust a blood vessel I think it’s best you just hand over your keys, and head to the EMPLOYMENT STAFFING line.

You have no patience or customer service, give your License up also just tell the DMV to revoke it, help save a life…this not for you just be honest its SUNDAY, time to confess…You don’t give respect you won’t get it, you have to be friendly, play the right music…know your crowd and it makes it a lot funnier, but hey who am I talking tooo…

Lol… This was actually a social experiment. We’ve been counting your responses to see a ratio of the 2. Those who do and those who dont. What you make dont make me shit. I could care less what yall do. I know what Im not doing. For those who say Im angry… How can I be angry about making money. But my over all veiw of paxs and driveshare is fuck em. Being a Veteran as someone said earlier… Dude 4 tours. Nuff said. I dont disgrace shit. I put mine in. This is totally different from liberating counties. With that. Hell… Yall continue giving out the free shit. We dont do that here and I do make over 1k a week btw.

I stopped reading 1/3rd of the way… no you don’t have to do do anything other than the bare minimum of driving from point A-B. But at same time if I wanna go the extra mile so to speak that’s my choice. I offer charging, it costs next to nothing. I’ll say it again… this is a business, no 2 ways about it… treating pax well is just called good customer service.

People wouldn’t expect freebies to tip if drivers didn’t offer them to get the tip. Explain how I sometimes make $40-$80 a day in tips just for having a nice clean fresh smelling car…a.c. When needed…music choice if they ask…all the professionalism required and a pleasant attitude, no extras required? If you’ve chosen to make your expenditures list longer than some drivers and it works for you why then are you responding? Why is it ok for you guys to post about your shopping list of freebies and tips that you believe those extras render like everyone cares? Those sappy posts are just as irritating to me as you all act like this post was. If someone wants to express themselves why not scroll past if you don’t agree or the swear words bother you. I’ve never seen such a congregation of corniness in one setting. Self righteous hypocrites.