If experiencing rude riders

Extremely rude since I have allergies and they don’t bother asking if it’s ok. I just might have to end the ride and kick them out.

It blows my mind you can be arrested for eating and drinking on the subway and metro in DMV but pax think it’s OK in your vehicle

If you accept your work conditions with your associates ( you know who) You will accept any shit they trow you. Because you have to behave , being obedient or else…( 1 star , being kick out of the dungeon). That’s why.

and they are Pack it comes from limos sizes: 6 pack 10 pack ; got it?

I notice some people from Europe think they don’t have to take a bath and that it’s okay that you smell there ass. Not sure if that is low class person or just the country they come from. :confused:

You need to be removed rikhard that was uncalled for and rudeness

Country boys in Europe used to live on the top of barns and : goats, pigs , cattle underneath
So they are not very sensitive about odors they look at us like frogs ( we take to many bath and showers) they just go along with a little wet towel … no all of them but some still do, no to mention other parts of the world of course which are notorious about the indifference about smelly ass

Carsi don’t get so touchy today is seldom but I remember The 80’s and was a serious fact

I’ve had someone ask if they can smoke in my car, idc I even have a butt tray.

do it in MY car and they WILL leave MY car very quickly on the spot!!! it is MY car, MY rules PERIOD!