I was humbled today as I picked up a rider from Clearwater to St. Pete Florida

Moral fiber > money. I understand the flip side with it being risky but we need compassion in this world because it is quickly fading. The hearts of man are growing cold! I commend you for your actions and thank you.

Awesome work, and as someone who works on a non profit for homeless vets, i want to thank you for your small token of humanity.

Good karma is rewarded. Think of how many people he might tell of your kindness.

Right on, brother. And you’re not alone. Drivers do this stuff each day. :+1:t4: even as UBER and lyft create policies that make it harder.

Anyone looking to do a small part, if this situation doesn’t present itself, The Home Deployment Project look into the organization I help wit

You did a nice thing. That’s rare these days. Good on you. I’m a vet myself and but for a decent break or two I could EASILY have been homeless. God Bless you

To those who judge the Homeless Veteran for having $25.00 to spend on an Uber please call the Salvation Army Red Shield Lodge in Downtown Tampa and ask them how they expect Homeless individuals to pay the $10.00 per night for a bunk as they are required to.

Well done my friend, we only have a few opportunities in life to give something back.

Just for the record, probably should have kept it on until you got there for insurance purposes… And then cancelled the ride with the don’t charge the rider selection…

Maybe Uber can input a Military Discount section in their app … (need to be verified)

I am hoping to move to the Tampa Bay area soon , would it be worth it for me to come down and rent while I am waiting for my place to sell? I work for uber.

Depending on where you want to live, Tampa rentals can be cheaper than other major cities. I know it is better than in the Chicagoland area!! I’m moving back ASAP…