I was deactivated by Amazon Flex

So I just noticed I was deactivated by Amazon Flex. This is how raggedy their set up is. I was at Ft Worth DDA3, and they scanned the packages for me under a person’s name who has the same name as myself, so when I told them they made a mistake no one there knew how to fix it so they gave me another cart and I went on my way, so I get my summary for the week, and now I’m deactivated. I’ve never missed a package delivery since I’ve worked for the flex program since it started, luckily this is just gas money for me and not my full-time gig or id be pissed.

Send a message to Amazon flex appeals. Continuously send it until they reactivate. It may take up to a month though depending on how many idiots get it first.

I’d send support a message explaining your side. It may be gas money now, but you never know what the future holds. No point letting this bridge burn without even a small fight.

Also, cc your email to jeff@amazon.com. They need to know what happened.

I’ve had something similar happen to me. The warehouse kept some packages that weren’t right and told me they would take care of it. But they all showed up as under my name and that they weren’t delivered. I went in and spoke to the warehouse manager, and he fixed everything for me. Got an apology letter a few days later lol

See??? This is the same thing that happened to me, only it was when they first started using the QR code on the cart, and I had to swap packages. I emailed the day it happened as well as when I got the summary, but it was never corrected. Now I’m deactivated due to “having an extremely high amount of incomplete deliveries.” :unamused::unamused::unamused:
A lot of people respond to these posts citing the driver as being “lazy” or “not following directions,“ but here again…Flex is NOT on point. (Sorry mini vent :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::rage::joy::joy::joy:) So sorry this happened to you.

Hey,
I was suspended by them and here is someone who can you. pradeepdixitpune@gmail.com

How can be help? I emailed him