I should have hit cancel

MY rules, I almost never ever never pull in driveways, especially ones that lead through a forest to get to the house, but I did šŸ¤¦šŸ¾

2 young guys and 2 girls smoking their lungs out while telling me to ā€œhold onā€ā€¦smh, still contemplating my escape, which at this point would involve turning around in the grass and wayyyyy too much timeā€¦So I just frozeā€¦

They go in and out the house bringing about 9 suitcases, book bagā€™s, and any other kinda bags šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ Regretting my lack of escape before instantly!

Then the girl comes out with the last bagā€¦a carrier with her cat in it :roll_eyes: Before you :cat2: people attack me šŸ¤·šŸ¾ I donā€™t care, I knew the bs was comingā€¦

They load in and my air is on blast and we start this trip, cat girl says, my cat wants fresh air :roll_eyes: maā€™am the air is on, this is damn Georgia and itā€™s 96ā€¦everybody looks at her crazy and she sucks her teethā€¦

10 more minutes of the cat meowingā€¦and I look up and the cat is in the back window. I say, maā€™am you have to put your cat back in your carrier. Her friend says, I knew your stray was gonna be a problem. She tools her eyes and puts her back in, while saying the mean lady doesnā€™t want you to be freeā€¦smh

10 more minutes, maā€™am he doesnā€™t like the carrier, I should take him out, I said maā€™am, I have to continue to work, your cat will have to stay in the carrierā€¦she then decides to have a tantrumā€¦suck her teeth, and knee my seat ā€¦so Iā€™m 2 seconds from putting her out, when she says Iā€™ll just sale it for free :roll_eyes:šŸ¤·šŸ¾ and puts her headphones onā€¦

15 minutes of silence other than meowing and I look back and the cat is out the bag againā€¦I attempt to get over to put them out and her friend sensed it and yelled at herā€¦3 minutes later we arrivedā€¦

I 1ā˜… the trip and in detail submitted the comment to Lyft why before they could.

Annoyed in the A today lol

No way your way more nicer then me. But you handled it amazing kudos. Some people need to be punched in the face

You are a champion and Iā€™m positive this will change you for the better forever. Iā€™ve found that that only time things go wrong for me is when I IGNORED MY INITIAL INSTINCTS.

Can you see how the first RUDE step of making you wait, was connected to the rest of this nonsense? Compromise breeds more compromise.

Iā€™ll bet her cat needed more than air. It needed a doctor and meds.:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Had a bird get loose in my car and attack me while drivingā€¦ didnā€™t know he had a bird in that shoe box until it got looseā€¦I was not pleasedā€¦

I had the sweetest old lady and her little terrier jumped up front and ran across my dash board. Had it been anyone else I would have lost it.

That should tell the cat woman something, even her new found cat was trying to get away from her. Was this at night or during the day?

Oh wow, Yeah thatā€™s some Vehicle Tetris you played in the trunk back there I wouldnā€™t have blamed you if you had a thought of stuffing the cat lady back there too

That was a great story and Iā€™m sorry you were put through pax hell. You have a great sense of humor.

Oh hell no!!! First off i would have canceled as soon as I seen all them bags. Then really would have cancelled when I seen the damn cat in the bag.
If I did decide to take them and saw that cat out of the bag walking around my vehicle, all of them would be needing the shoe leather express to finish their ride.

So would you say it was best they didā€™nt let the cat outta the bag?? Could not help myself :sunglasses:

Lets recap. Made you wait, overstuffed you, let the filthy animal run rampant, kicked your seat (display of violence), and a bad attitude? Yepā€¦somebody is gonna pay for this in the future.:joy::joy::joy:

Two million dollar crib and you are flying cross country for a ski trip and you couldnā€™t afford an XL? I literally had luggage even piled on their children. Dad was 6 foot 6 squeezed next to me with luggage on his lap. Zero tip. Heeelll Naw. Never again. I was brand new then.

It use to be A friendly phone call before you show up, or even kindly ask in person when you arrive ā€œHey is it ok if my cat/dog tags along theyā€™re very politeā€ Now itā€™s just sneak & seat like theyā€™re sneaking in an under aged into an R rated movie. Especially at night Iā€™m liable to glance in the back and itā€™s this random down just looking out the window riding

Unless itā€™s mine, no cat is getting in my car. The only dog I let in so far was about 3lbs and held the whole time. Pretty sure that was a meth head too but she was nice enough.

You would have a hard time avoiding driveways through forests here in Wisconsin. Let alone dirt roads running endlessly through the country.