I say "Happy holidays." I also say "You don't want to vomit in my car."

What are you all saying to pax this holiday ? " Merry Christmas" :thinking:or "happy Holidays " ? :thinking: Just curious … as I said Happy holidays to someone and they stated they rather hear Merry Christmas … :confused::worried:

Would be thinking, “I would rather YOU TIP ME IN CASH” but hat is not going to happen either so be on YOUR WAY PAX-#$%^
:rofl::grin::joy:

I simply wish every one “be well”. No holiday shit because you never know how many different ways you can insult these snowflakes

If I pick up or drop off at a home with Christmas decorations (or see them wearing anything that’s indicates they’re Christian), I say Merry Christmas. If I’m unsure, I say Happy Holidays.

I say Merry Christmas I just don’t care what religion or holiday they have I just say Merry Christmas to everybody make everybody feel equal I say Merry Christmas to my brother-in-law and sister and my brother-in-law is Jewish

Happy Holidays. I don’t celebrate religious holidays, so I’m not assuming someone else does. If they say Merry Christmas, I’ll say it back. NBD.

Let me know how that works out, I seem to get the DEAF one’s who don’t hear me and DUMB one’s who can’t read the signs either. :confused::confused:

I say both. I celebrate Christmas so that is exactly what i am going to say. But i also celebrate new years so i follow up with happy holidays. Plus i know my holiday isn’t the only one in exsistance so i say happy holidays to be all encompassing. But ill be dammed if someone tells me it’s not PC to say merry Christmas lol

I say merry Christmas and if any of the snowflakes take issue with it they can eat a fat dick lol. I’m not Christian, but it’s the Christmas season so fuck em.

I just hope i dont have to say can you please wash your ass and put deodorant on next time you use UBER :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was taught Merry Xmas, also hold a door open regardless of any religion or gender. When a pax gets in my car it’s always how are you. If you get offended, your problem.

Too politically correct for me. I wish people Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. On the days in between those holidays I say Seasons Greetings. If the atheists and other non-believers take offense, too bad for them.

Do not forget to tip and leave 5 stars.
Do not let the door hit u in the ass on the way out.