I really wish they would get rid of express pool

Won’t be your first or your last…Lol just wait they will send emails aledging you did something inappropriate to get free rides…:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face: Stay tuned

Next time you take a Pool ride, hit the Stop New Requests button. That way you only have one poo passenger at a time. Your acceptance rate is also a bit high, lower your acceptance rate by declining the unprofitable rides and low rated passengers and you can increase your earnings. If you’re taking that many pools, your cancellation rate is a bit low. Don’t wait more than 2 minutes for a Pool passenger. You will earn more by canceling.

Are you kissing uber a** again lol
#PAYDRIVERSFARE
#BannedUberPool
#BannedExpressPool

Don’t feel bad !!
I have over 3k in rides and I too just got hit with a professionalism complaint too !! Not sure which pax it was from but I’m sure they deserved what ever I told them !!

Uber Rides have discovered
that when they complain and give you low stars
Uber credits them current trip and future credits of up to $ 25.00
That is the reason why they complain without motives

Only complaint I had was from these 3 heffers (300) each I’m guessing, said my 4 passenger car was not comfortable for their fat asses.

You’re actually allowed to tell them sorry but due to car size: I can’t take you’re group for safety reasons. You’ll have to order an xl car. The safety reason being your cars weight threshold. You wouldn’t want a breakdown while pax are inside.

I would just take him to their location save myself the headache and the aggravation of arguing back and forth and then going to Uber and get them to remove it from your rating and then they’ll put it in the in the writer feedback section where it actually can’t be removed you can only note in the system that you did the opposite it’s just not worth it just take them to their location you don’t get paid any less to do so save yourself the aggravation and move on to the next dry you don’t have time to argue with the person to drop them off at that location that’s what I would do but whatever works for you

You’re not alone!!! I wish they would do away with both pool and express pool! Both suck and the Pad feel we should treat it as we do an access

Dear Uber,
This pax was extremely rude and disrespectful to me and the other pax in the car. Not only did she seem intoxicated but she threatened to “hurt us all” if I did not take her outside of the route listed… This is kidnapping and we can be sued.
We do NOT need customers like this.