I only got $20 cleaning fee for a vomit?

You just got the wrong representative. Keep calling until you get your $150, unless it was a tiny mess or the pictures aren’t good because then that’s all your getting.

No we are hired vontractors who follow uber policies, uber does pay us a contractors fer, it states in their own policy that if a pax vomits in your vehicle they will pay up to 250.00 in detailing fees, your post is mute.

$20 seems reasonable to me. How much would you charge one of your friends if they got sick and vomited in your car? Customers are more important than your friends as they put food on your table. If you see someone that seems too intoxicated you can always say no to giving them a ride. You can always take prevention steps too such as covering seats and buying vomit bags or getting paper bags if you intend to drive at night during bar times. Explain to each drunk passenger that if they need to vomit to please use the vomit bag or to let you know so you can pull over. Always drive slower and no abrupt stops which can make someone high or intoxicated sick. Lastly I have been doing bar nights for 2 years not one vomit yet bc I treat my passengers like customers and take extra care of them bc I know they may be high or drunk.

Have a link for that article? I’m fairly new at this. Thanks!

For a Uber driver, you have a poor attitude toward people.

yeah i call bullshit on this.