I just had to go to Magistrates and file charges

On a rider for assaulting me from behind she hauled off and hit me in face and her and her Bf jumped out took off running … needless to say I had to drive 30 min to Charlotte to file… That little hussy hit Me from behind while car moving because I told her to exit my car I’m not tolerating anyone cussing me because I wouldn’t wait on her brother who jumped out of car and took off running because he had to throw up and just disappeared said Peace out…That little witch better be glad I was driving or I’d knock hell out of her and I told cop that too…I reported it to Uber they said they have someone contact me tomm… Magistrate said a mediator will contact me within 2-3 weeks to see if we can come to a resolution in matter if not it will go back to magistrate…I told him she deserves to pay for her actions if not she will do another driver like that…She ain’t getting off easy on this one shes gonna pay for hitting me I will sue her personally…She wasn’t even one that order uber bf was…

then when she tases someone she is fired. If she sprays mase in the car she is blind and can’t breathe either because of the confined space.

Just take a deep breath. There will be no consequences for the rider especially since she was not the one who ordered the ride.

She litterally said it in the post? Did you not read it? The courts will determine if there was an assault. And lets hope they have a good attorney

The Magistrate and the Police believed me , even though it’s her word against mine… She even went further to say I hit her… I told cops if I’d hit her I promise you her ass would’ve been out cold…She knows shes guilty or she wouldn’t have run…33 yr old woman acting like that… I guarantee she gonna be kicking herself after alcohol gets out of her system…

Yeh , but I’m gonna have charges pressed against her… You can’t just go around hitting people because you intoxicated and can’t handle your anger… I’m gonna make sure her name blasted in local papers too hitting a Uber driver… Uber may not do nothing but I am… Shes gonna remember me I promise you…

how do you know her name? I never know the name of the person getting in my car, only 1st name of the one who ordered the ride.

Already filed report with Uber and police… no dash cam . Are we allowed to have dash cams? I been doing this 9 months over 2700 riders @ 4.9 rating never had incident like this before…

Before using the cam, learn your states laws on their use. Certain states have stupid requirements to be able to get away with them, i.e. signs stating that there’s a recording device, or some can’t record sound.

Check your state, here in CA it’s legal esp for our protection as long as you have alert passengers you have a dash cam…

So sorry that happened to you. 1st off 2 to 3 wks? WTF is that? I would be going to the cops!! That crazy ass bitch should be in jail. Don’t let this slide, at least call and tell the operator your story at 911 and she will know what you should do. Best of luck sweetie.

I already called cops filed a report since it happened in NC that was Mecklenburg county I had to go to Charlotte to see Magistrate I filed a report… Now I’m in waiting process…

i had one of those mouthy kinds in huntersville 2 weekends ago. Told her go get out of my car and if she had a problem I’d gladly get out. So tired of the riders in that area with their entitled ass attitudes :neutral_face:

The girl i had i picked up at Saeed. The riders name was candice but idk this girl. Idk I’ve been driving a year and have never lost my cool with a passenger but she was just nasty and rude

omgawd those ones from there can be something else lol… I will set their ass out fast…That what I was in process of doing was finding spot to pull over to make this girl get out of my car, needless to say I was on a street with lots of cars so wasnt going fast at all… when she hit me I slammed on brakes trying to put my car in park they jumped out and ran …I was still on street so I had to pull over to safe area I called cops and took off running after them yelling at them that cops on the way and within 5 min later cops had them because I stayed on their trail and told cops what street they were on…All I can say is she better be glad I didn’t catch her because I was pissed…

I live in Charlotte so I am unfamiliar with huntersville and was doing a pickup after a drop off. I won’t be driving out their regularly for sure!

Injury Liability - while employees injured on the job are typically covered by workers’ comp insurance (and often forgo their right to sue their employer in exchange for benefits), ICs are not covered by workers’ comp and may be able to sue to recover damages.

the mediator gonna see if we can come to a resolution in that matter if not it goes back to Magistrate I proceed with charges and we go to court and the judge decides what happens…This is paper Magistrate gave me after I filled out incident report