I just dropped off a passenger for her daily (?) urine drug test at local hospital

Simple…mind yo business…it feels good to bust someone who’s cheating the system but your not even making a dent on this problem …there’s thousands of others getting away with the same shit every day…just keep driving…

Try again I’m also a mandated reporter but that’s only with your job lol. In every single training I’ve ever been to they have always said your not mandated outside of work. (I also work with adults with disabilities)

As a mandated reporter I would have taken this one step further. I would have look parked my car
Followed thr rider into the lab, found the lab coordinator called LLEO, and shared the video. With them.
This woman who is beating this system is only a small part of the problem. The bigger part of the pro lemon is those of you who choose to ignore the small problem that is really a huge problem staring you in the face. Ser this person cheating the system is all good and ok with you until she does something that affects you. Like runs over you kid and cripples them or kills them or shoots you or small is your grandmother around or rams your car with her car ag a high rate of speed and kills the baby you have been carrying for the last 5 months. You know the same child you and you husband have been trying to conceive for the last 5 years but keep miscarrying? Get the point. Still want to best this poor driver yo for not minding her own business? You are some ignorant or special kinda stupid people