I fucking hate people sometimes

How do you guys get uber eats? I havent had an uber eats ping in months! And I never told them i didnt want to do uber eats. lol

If I saw the dog, and knowing Uber Eats people so far are cheap, I would have honk the horn until someone came down.

I had a situation last night that made me rethink the way I will handle certain situations in the future. I thank you for sharing your “learning experience”.

I would guess that the next time this happens you will think twice about going up to the door when a large uncontrolled dog is your greeter, if only for the simple fact that you were most likely faced with the dilemma of choosing to continue your evening with the smell of dog odor/slobber/hair or to call it a night. Either option is not necessarily ideal or what you had hoped for your evening.

Ubereats is a joke, would you be a pizza delivery person, it pays more and tips are almost always, but I don’t even want that job.

Being that I’m a retired delivery courier, this is nothing. People think it’s part of a courier’s job to carry that 80lb server up 2 flights of stairs, get bit by chihuahuas and terriers; and in my case a German Shepherd, accept what you look like in 10 yr old ‘tighty whities’ and drive clear out of your area to deliver a package only to have you refuse the shipment. Welcome to the world of a courier.

The dog has better manners and I would bet it would have tipped you if it could. It’s a sure bet that’s why they keep the dog because the people don’t know how to be human!

I would’ve called the customer and told them to get their food or I’m leaving and if they didn’t come, I would at that point call support to advise them that there’s an aggressive dog preventing me from delivering the food and the customer won’t come and secure the dog.

I don’t trust other people’s dog that I don’t know. I woulda called,or texted them,sent an email, or a damn smoke signal, hey come get your damn food I don’t do wild dogs