I‘d love to read some of your driver/rider stories where you had a rude, drunk, aggressive, strange passenger, and even may have kicked the rider out!

Neither the radio off or the sitting in back we’re the cause of his ride being cancelled and him being kicked out of my car. His attitude was as if I was beneath him and he was my boss. I get that he is paying for the service, but don’t talk to me like I’m something less than a human being. His attitude like he was my boss, or I was his servant was really the breaking point.

I’ve gotten pepper sprayed before the ride even started
Pretty sure they were trying to rob ya boy
Skrrrttt :racing_car::dash::dash::dash:

I mostly drive in the burbs/rural areas and it was really late St. Patrick’s night and I get a call for an intersection in the middle of nowhere. Since it was cold out I decided I would go. Turn the corner and there he is bright orange top and bottom with a black coat, I’m like holy shit its an escaped convict lol. So I roll down my window to ask his name and he says a completely different name than on my app. I said that’s not the name, he says oh it’s so and so he called it in for me. Okay so he crosses the front of my car and I swear I saw a tail! Gets in my front seat and is totally weirded out. Now as I’m driving him down this super dark country road that seemed like an eternity we finally hit his stop. Now he is pulling out a baggy of pot and looking for stuff and thinking he dropped something in my car. Finally I tell him if you get out you can see if you dropped anything, so he does. Dropped nothing in my car and walks away. He was in a TIGGER costume!

There was a rap concert in town, I was driving Uber at the time and picked up 4 people from the local transit station to go there. They request an aux jack so I comply letting them know I control the volume…which I set pretty loud. The music was shitty but its a 12 minute ride so I will just roll with it. We get about 1/2 mile from the venue and they decided to start a fight with the next car over while hanging out my window…about a block up I spot a cop and yelled to them to knock it off or they will get arrested…they used the f word to me a few times so right in the middle of the road i leaned on the horn, turned off the car took my keys and phone and started waving for the cop to come over…he did…they got arrested, and I didnt end the trip until the police cleared me from the scene…it was a 3.0 surge…cha ching

Does are tricky situations but I had a similar situation picking up customer at hospital and had to kick him out as well

I haven’t had to many issues besides college kids trying to dog pile into my car when I was a newbie driver