How will you feel helping handicapped rider with groceries and no tip?

You really should do it out of the goodness of your heart. If he’s handicap I’m sure he’s on a fixed income. You never know someone’s situation

1 Like

I always help because i don’t want my car all scratched up. And a little exercise won’t kill you.

If they’re healthy, they can lift it themselves but if they’re handicapped, for sure I will help them… Tip or no tip… It’s a good deed and my reward is how it makes me feel doing something good.

1 Like

Sorry your blessings are not on this earth stop believing that human owe us anything. If you didn’t get it on this ride you may get it double on a other.

You got exploited on both ends realize there only riding you cause your the cheapest gig around ,can’t make there drama yours

Both Uber and Lyft aren’t perfect. Amazing how people are too stupid to not understand that

your rude for calling him Cappers. You did what Uber wants you to not what the customer wants maybe they wanted to do it on there own and you took that privilege away from him so you may be the rude one. Maybe he wanted to grab the groceries. Remember treat people with respect maybe he gave you a 5 star rating and a compliment

1 Like

Be kind without expectation of compensation. I’ve loaded and unloaded luggage at the airport for pax. Done the same with taking groceries to pax garage. No tips for either.

However, my belief is to be good/kind/generous without expecting a return on it other than helping to make the day a little better for the pax.

In my prior life I used to hold those grudges and those grudges are cancers that eat at the better parts of ourselves.

Be kind, rewind. :wink:

Thanks Lisa! Very good points. I’m an occasional Capper as Jack describes the less capable and I think that name of his explains everything, including why he didn’t get tipped. People can pick up on vibes you give off.