How was I being skipped?

Ya whatever. I have a perfect car, been a loyal driver since the beginning and a 4.9 rating. This is a game. If you want to play, go for it. Thousands of new drivers every day nationwide will only profit UBER, NOT the driver. I’m glad Jesse has it all figured out.

I do I drive a cab and use someone else’s car lmao and I make good money and don’t have any expense except for gas which I write off so u keep driving ur personal car and not making shit then get off FB and bitch lol gtfoh

It’s been very slow for me also. I was online in busy areas yesterday and 2 trips over a 9 hour period. I started in Dec last year and mon/tue averaged 75 each night

From what I understand and heard is that drivers do not always get the closest rider now. Uber sends the request to a driver that is matched up with the pax rating. So if you have a good rating you’ll get pax with ratings at 4.7 and above and if you have a rating of 4.7 or lower you will get matched up accordingly. This is Ubers new policy been happening for over a month or so.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fVwXEVf9X1Q

It’s the same thing everywhere too many drivers not enough passengers plus you also might try restarting your phone sometimes this will help I’ve had the same issues

Use the Uber app to see where drivers are then find an area where it’s just you.

Last week was so slow during the daytime hrs. That I went home…had sat for hrs…no calls