How Uber turns drivers into slaves

I want to write what happened today when I worked as a Uber driver.

All day everything was fine, orders came, I took some of them as usual and drove the riders. Somewhere after 5 pm, ordinary orders ceased to come and already stated mandatory orders for work began to come where they no longer ask me. All orders be coming like I already accepted them. Within two hours 5-7 pm, not a single regular order was received, but only 9 mandatory ones that I closed all.

And what happens, but it turns out that all the drivers turn into slaves.

The driver no longer has the right to choose, if he wants to work, then he must take what the Uber send to driver.

SO, IF A DRIVER WANTS TO WORK, HE MUST TAKE ALL ORDERS WHICH BECOMES ON HIS PHONE HE HAS NO RIGHT TO CHOSE NOW, IF NO CHOSE THAT MEAN DRIVER IS SLAVE.

And what to do now, I have some suggestions:

• wait a few days and give the Uber time to remove this program.

• if this program is not removed, all drivers do not have to work next two weeks, and this is the time who really needs money to work in another similar company.

• if after that they do not remove this experiment, then no need to work with Uber at all.

Personally, I will leave because I am not a slave, I can work normally in another company and feel free and not a slave.

If you have any other suggestions, please offer. It would also be good to talk about this on YouTube, Facebook and other platforms so that everyone knows how Uber makes a driver’s a slave.